5.06.2007

Rubbed the Wrong Way

It's times like these that make me want to move out on my own again. I like my roommates, and I lake the place I live. And most times I'm happy about my situation and things are basically fine. But there are times, like tonight, where I can't wait to get out and into my own place and distance myself from ... well ... the things I feel I need to distance myself from.

I can't elaborate much since I never know who, if anybody, is reading this. I'd like to explain in detail, but I can't. It's never nice to talk about other people behind their backs anyways, and especially not on the internet.

So to wrap it all up in a nice, neat little all-encompassing but entirely too general package, there are some people in my life who sometimes do things that drive me up the wall, and I'm just about at my wit's end with them. And it doesn't have much to do with them so much as that those things they're doing just clash with my personality and my lifestyle.

Sadly, my budget doesn't really allow me to change my situation. So until it does I'll just keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my bedroom door closed.

I also wish that the title I chose for this post was in reference to something dirty and inappropriate. Right now it's just a wasted innuendo.

1 comment:

The Unbelievable said...

Don't get yourself down Andrew, this is just the eye before the storm; My psychic told me so. You'll be laughing in inspiration and activity soon enough, not to mention getting rubbed the right way.