1.20.2008

== Channel Open == Waiting for Signal ==

There are a lot of things I could post. So many thoughts, feelings, opinions, stories. It's been a while since I've posted anything, and to be honest, I just haven't felt like I've had anything worth throwing up on the internet.

One of the reasons I started blogging, I suppose, was to try and connect with people. Granted, there are plenty of better ways to do that. But That's neither here nor there.

So, let's change things up a little. To heck with how I am, what I've been doing, or what I'm thinking today. I'd rather know how your'e doing. How's your day? What have you been up to? Got any good stories? Maybe you've heard a good joke lately?

Leave a comment. Let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, i will add a comment but its not going to be interesting or exciting. What have i been up too. Absolutely nothing. I have a horrendous job now that is too embarrasing to note. All it does is give me the flexability to stay at home with mags durring the day. I was supposed to have the weekend off but got called in on the 20, which was my birthday. So i spent my birthday at work. Then went home to quickly get ready to go out with mike and maggie for a little birthday supper. Thats all i 've been up too. I 'm sure whatever your doing is far more exciting that that.. So there. ps.. did you hear anything about a Supposed ground tremmor in the lake?? maybe my mom is just crazzzzy.

Teri