9.09.2007

Leaving the World Behind

I'm going on vacation with my parents. We'll be sailing the Straight of Georgia for a week. I'm really looking forward to it. There's something really great about being able to drift on the ocean waters with not a care in the world other than where you'll port for the night. Life has been busy lately, so this is a much needed vacation.

Of course, when I get back I'm going to need a vacation from my vacation. Being on a boat for days on end surrounded by nothing but water and distant shorelines can also make a person feel trapped after a while.

In any case, I'll be relaxing and enjoying myself while everybody else is working hard at their jobs. Nya nya na nya nya!

Maybe I'll bring back some photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Look forward to the pics.