1.18.2007

Now accepting applications

While avoiding doing anything constructive today, I stumbled across this article, which draws attention to the fact that geeks are clearly better dating material.
Ladies, if you're still after the bad-boy type, give this article a read.

(har har. Right, there are no ladies reading this except maybe my sister)

Which leaves me asking, why the heck am I still single?
(I already know the answer. It's mostly a rhetorical question.)

I am now accepting applications for prospective dates. Please send your name, age, physical dimensions, interests and hobbies, and an answer the following question: Do you prefer chocolate or ice cream?

In the meantime, I'm going to go get a tattoo and stock up on leather jackets and cigarettes, just in case this geek-chic trend doesn't last.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so funny that you posted this today. I meet a friend for coffee last night and was commenting on this exact trend. In fact, my current boyfriend definitely falls into the geek chic category (the last three out of six have). All you need is a pair of "hot nerd" glasses and those applications will be flying in faster than you'll know what to do with.

|:::lockan:::| said...

Checklist:
[x]Hot nerd glasses

Well, I guess I'm good to go. :-)